Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Runescape? Ever heard of it ?

Here I want to share one of my favorite online game - runescape. Yeah people say it suggx, because of the graphic and detail.Somehow I find it is interesting and fun to be play, it involved a lot of skill , and awesome thing is that you don't need to download a big source of file to play it.There's also no lagging problem because it's hosted by a lot of server in several country.

Now the detail and graphic and gained a lot of improvement, that looks really awesome, whether in the game or the web site. I also quite impressed by the design team of this game, especially the javascript designer, the script is well-designed and 99% you can't hack the game. I took some screenshot for the game and the web site:




Screenshot:

Titah on my palace

haha