Monday, June 23, 2008

Cat is.........

Sometimes you may find them cute, but they will become devil when they hungry, like the one in my house. Its not my cat, and It belongs to one of my housemate. She wasn't home for last few days, and left the cat there.

The cat is biting my legs when I was going to go to class. Wow, it must be damn hungry, so I just pick some milky biscuit mixed with water and feed to it. After home, I fed it with the hot dog bun which I bought from the cake house. The cat finished it with a damn fuk super fast speed, maybe because of the 'dog' is its enemy.Lol. The shit thing is that it could finish the hot dog without even 0.1 cm left, but left more than 1cm for the biscuit which I fed it at earlier. Wah no food eat still want to 'choose' food a ?

Finally its master back, but it still following me for more hot dog bun -_-" ........

Titah on my palace

haha