Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A bit bad luck day

Today I was lated to class... for about 40 minutes(maybe more?) because I thought the class start at 2:30. First thing appear in my mind is "Huh !? Everyone so accurate on time to attend the class? Then Joanne tell me that I was late for such long time, then I realized. So I was like lol when I checked back the timetable, its the time of visual communication class at next day,I just messed up with the times.


We were doing buddy icon today, I was drawing my classmate, hendry and so he was drawing me. He drawn a osama bin laden to represent me, sultan... @,.,@ Very well, I am going to mess you up too but I didn't, not enough cruel to do it (shud have ;O).
^^^Here's him
.


In evening, I finally get a chance to revenge on a guy who is mean to me when I entered his shop, really feel fucking syok, but I think he don't know about it, hahahaha.
Back home, two assignment to do, and I m still writing this shit then slept some more, and wake up, and I still writing this shit, omg !?

Titah on my palace

haha